UPDATE: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 29th MARCH 2019.
To celebrate Francophonie Month, the Cork French Teachers’ Association is organising a Francophonie poster-making competition for Junior Cycle students in Cork City and County.
- The theme of the poster must be “l’importance de la langue française”.
- The poster must mention more than one Francophone country.
- The language of the poster must be French.
- Entries must be individual.
- Entries must be a student’s own original work.
- Poster size must be A3 or A4.
- This competition is only open to Junior Cycle students in Cork and County Cork.
- Deadline: posters must arrive by post by the 22nd March 2019. UPDATE: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 29th MARCH 2019.
- Address: Ms V. McGonnell, Ashton School, Blackrock road, Cork.
- For more details, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Part of the prizes have been kindly donated by the Belgian, Canadian, French and Swiss Embassies in Ireland, and Alliance française de Cork.
Please note that entries will not be returned.